Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's a Big Weekend for Daum Photography!

So back in May I hit a little rough patch in my life. Solely because I had no idea what I was going to be doing for a job after May since my internship was ending and we didn't get approval for a new one. LAME. Or so I thought. The post I wrote...When One Door Closes...Break a Window went into detail what my plans were...picking up a camera and getting into the action photography a little more.

Luckily for me things are paying off! Trinity has been hiring me to shoot the majority of their games. I've also made my product available to parents, and other interested parties, on my website (www.daumphotography.com)  if they wanted to order prints or merchandise. It's been a really fun past couple of months to say the least.

This week I got some BIG news. D3soccer.com was looking around for a local photographer for all 6 games at the NCAA Men and Women's Championship Tournament and picked ME!!! Not only that, but a couple of schools are also interested in my services. I'm crazy nervous about tomorrow and Saturday, but I've gotten a lot of good opportunities to get practice in and am feeling a lot more comfortable knowing I'll have a second shooter helping me out. 100 billion thanks to Trinity's SID for putting my name out there too ; ) Let's hope I get some good shots!

Here's a little tribute to Trinity's men and women's soccer teams. They've had an amazing year and I'm definitely bummed I won't get to take any action shots of them tomorrow.
















No comments:

Post a Comment