Thursday, December 11, 2014

25 Weeks with Nugs!


Nugs is officially 25 weeks old today! She is doing phenomenal, as far as we can tell. All of the tests we’ve done so far have declared her a healthy baby. She is still a kicking fiend. I think the dogs are starting to sense a change too. Dex, who only sleeps in our room once or twice a week, is now not only sleeping in our bed, but cuddled right up next to me.

I’m trying to enjoy the “honeymoon” trimester as much as I possibly can, especially since it’s almost over. I’ve been getting in roughly half an hour of cardio work a day, pretty much alternating days between running and ellipticaling. I’ll have to stop half way through and take a potty break of course. I’ve ordered a running belt so that should hopefully help alleviate a lot of the discomfort I’ve been having towards the ends of my runs. I’ve also been incorporating a little more strength work recently.

I’ve gained roughly 17 pounds since getting pregnant, which is right in the normal range being this far along. The only complaint is about once every two-three nights I’ll get up at 2:00am or 3:00am and have the hardest time falling back asleep. It’ll take a few hours. Other than that things have been going pretty smooth. 

I also made my first maternity clothes purchase! It was definitely time. Got some leggings, a belly band to keep my jeans up, and some larger tops (two of them overpriced maternity specific ones). I’m going to be honest, I HATE shopping, so when I say “it was time” it means it was actually time a few weeks ago.

Here’s the growing baby bump!

24 Weeks 
25 Weeks
25 Weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment