Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Quarter of a Century Old?!

I can't believe Jer is 25 years old!! His birthday was on the 12th, but I'm just now getting around to looking at some pictures from that night.

We had a great time with GREAT friends! First we headed to Jer's favorite mexican restaurant, Panchitos, and then proceeded to Sherlock's. Afterwards Jer and Chass jammed out in the music room for a little while until they were officially worn out.

Feeling the love!

Showcasing the deliciousness

Jer showing off one of the awesome gifts he received that night

Don't let his face fool you, he loved the sombrero

No mexican birthday dinner is complete without the sopaipillas!
 It's kind of funny to think I've known him since he was just a wee 19 year old, myself only being 18 at the time of course : ). I love the person he's become and I'm so glad he had such a wonderful 25th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment