Sunday, May 1, 2011

29 Until Jer is All Mine!

The clock is frantically ticking and with less than a month to go it's crunch time! I haven't gotten as much done on the to-do list this past month because things were still at a peak school/job wise, but with only 29 days to go there isn't a whole lot of procrastination time left.


Wedding To Do List…
Invitations to the wedding
Invitations to the engagement party
Dress Alterations
Dress Shoes
Wedding Cake
Marrying Man
Wedding Favors
Flower Bouquets
Registry
Book Honeymoon
Plan for the rehearsal lunch
Formal wear for the guys
Update Wedding Website
Wedding night hotel room
DIY Photobooth
Marriage Contract
Jer’s Ring
Get my rings resized
Guest Book
Music
SlideShow
Food at Reception
Drink list
Ring Bearer/Flower Girl Items
Garter


On the plus side of things I received some terrific news today. Jer and I asked my grandpa, Charles Coogan, if he'd do us the honor of officiating our wedding and he said YES! I didn't even think it was possible having a loved one officiate until I went to Alicia's wedding where she had her brother-in-law performing the ceremony. Apparently it only takes 3 minutes to become a certified minister. Who knew? I couldn't be happier having one of the greatest men alive marrying me and my best friend.

PS: Liz threw me an amazing bridal shower this weekend which I will post soon! We've also got an engagement party this coming weekend hosted by my lovely parents...so many awesome parties to look forward to this May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment