Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm a Mrs Now...

We survived!!! So much time and effort went into planning the biggest party of our lives. It paid off though. The wedding was absolutely amazing. It went by way too fast if you ask me. Yes, there were a couple things that didn't go exactly as planned, but what party does? It was too windy to have the DIY photobooth outside and the bulb in the projector for the slideshow burned out right as soon as it was turned on. All in all not the worst things that could've happened and everyone seemed to have a good time without them. The candy bar and race bibs were a hit, the DJ was awesome and kept everyone dancing for quite some time, and people seemed to enjoy the food and beverages as well. People love an open bar...who knew?
 
Our first dance!

After we smeared cake on eachothers faces

For some reason it took him a long to time find what he was looking for
 
That's right ladies...he's officially off the market!
  
I love the bubbles! Great idea Mom!
  

I'd say he had a good time.

There are way too many people to thank for making our special day extra special, but I'll name a few ; )

First off our wondeful parents. They each contributed so much in their own way and were overly supportive in the decisions Jer and I made. They also helped guide us when we couldn't quite figure out what we wanted! Next, my wondeful Grandpa Coogan. He spent so much time and put a lot of heart into being our wedding officiant. He did an amazing job and it's something I'll cherish forever. Last but not least, my awesome wedding party! Those guys and girls put up with me while I was pulling my hair out and helped out in more ways than I could have asked for. Jer and I are so lucky to have so many wondeful people in our lives.

It still hasn't hit me that I'm Mrs. Daum yet. The extra bling on my finger helps to remind me though. Hopefully it won't slow me down on the roads!

PS: I'll be getting the professional photos in a little over a months time and I can't wait to see them! The ones above are from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment