Thursday, January 22, 2015

Another Weight PR!

We are in the single digit countdown for weeks.....9! EEEEK. 63 days seems like it will be here in no time. I hit 31 weeks today and I've gained 24 pounds, which is a new personal record!! I figure since I almost undoubtedly won't be getting any type of race PR in the next few months I can at least focus on PR'ing in other aspects of life :) Nugs is only ~3.5 pounds of that...the rest is 20 pounds of pure baby making goodness (maybe some other stuff too).  

It’s a little weird because these last two weeks especially I've had nothing to really complain about. I’m getting a good amount of sleep (7-8hrs/night), Nugs hasn't woken me up at all with her strong little kicks fortunately. I’m able to get in a decent amount of exercise each day, no back pain, and luckily I don’t have gestational diabetes either. I also don’t feel quite as tired as I did during the first trimester and first half of the second trimester. It’s been perfect timing for the start of track season! Hopefully this boost of energy will last until spring break, but that might be a little much to ask for.

I suppose if I had to complain about one thing it would be spending so much time in the bathroom. A few days ago I counted how many times I had to use the ladies room in a single day. Ready? TWENTY times! My poor bladder probably holds as much liquid as a single grape. At least it probably means I’m well hydrated. Until next time!
 

30 Weeks
30 Weeks

31 Weeks
31 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment