Saturday, February 7, 2015

33 Weeks and a Baby Shower!



Man, so these last two weeks, actually the last month has been AMAZING! I am having a hard time understanding why I feel relatively good this far along, but I'm definitely not complaining about it. I'm already into my 8th month and Nugs is doing spectacular; no problems and growing like a champ. According to some apps, she's just over 4lbs and her bones are getting stronger by the day. We are starting to figure out which body parts she's kicking me with during the day, which is pretty awesome. I've gained ~26 pounds. I've just been ellipticaling lately while doing core, some light weights, and lots of stretching.  Jer's been wonderful. He's been getting just as excited about our little chiquita coming into the world as I have...and YES, we're STILL struggling with a name. We've also got a good deal going on where he'll scoop me coffee ice cream and I'll give him a leg rub in exchange. It's been working out quite well if I say so myself :)

I also had a baby shower thrown for me by some really awesome ladies last weekend! I was fortunate enough to have so many loved ones there, along with fun games and delicious food...it was perfect. Also, it wouldn't be an official baby shower unless the mom-to-be dropped meatballs all over herself  (before all the pictures of course)!

The Klutz!
My mom cheating during the game on my MT!

How big is the preggo?!

Delicious cake courtesy of The Stacey Lenderman
Super cute decor!

ABC's of baby stuff!



Baby Bingo during the presents! Such a great idea

These lovely ladies...soon-to-be-grandma and college/hs xc teammates!

My amazing hosts...Keener, Lenderman, Lizzy, Lauren, and Jess :) 
Throwback to my BRIDAL shower circa 2011, with most of the same hosts:)

Now time for some bumpity bump photos! 


32 Weeks
32 Weeks


33 Weeks
33 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment